please answer all of them i dont have enough time left, thank
13. The ultimate purpose of fundamental stock valuation
A. to eliminate stocks of those companies that are potential
losers from the portfolio.
B. to identify for purchase those companies that are
C. to learn to identify peaks and troughs of the business
D. Two of the above.
16. All of the following are disadvantages of fiscal policy,
A. a long implementation lag.
B. that it may be politically motivated.
C. that it may be economically motivated.
D. that congress must approve the budgets and develop the tax
17. In order to stimulate the economy out of the 2008-2010
recession, the Federal Reserve Board:
A. printed more money than they have in decades.
B. did everything they could to see that the federal deficit
was reduced as much as possible.
C. drove interest rates to their lowest levels in
D. lowered taxes.
18. The primary tools used to stimulate economic activity
A. international banking policies.
B. monetary and fiscal policies.
C. tax policy and interest rates.
D. imports and exports.
19. Economic analysis is important for investors, because they
need to anticipate
A. changes in corporate profits due to business cycle
B. growth in various industry segments based on changing
C. how foreign trade might affect U.S. companies.
D. All of the above
20. Fiscal policy concerns the implementation of the
A. spending and taxing plans.
B. money supply and interest rate strategy.
C. foreign trade policy.
D. attitude towards business investment.
21. Fiscal policy is implemented by:
A. the President of the U.S.
B. the Senate.
C. the Federal Reserve.
D. Congress (the House and the Senate).
22. Which of the following are true statements?
A. When a country's economy is healthy, its citizens will
spend more in general.
B. When a country's economy is healthy, its citizens will
import more high-priced luxury goods.
C. When a country's economy is healthy, its currency rises
against its trading partners.
D. A and B are both correct
23. The breakdown of U.S. Gross Domestic Product into its
major categories is usually as which of the following?
A. Personal Consumption, Government Purchases, Net
B. Personal Consumption, Government Purchases, Gross Private
Domestic Investment, Net Exports
C. Personal Consumption, Corporate Consumption, Government
D. Domestic Consumption and consumption of foreign goods by
24. Capacity utilization measures current manufacturing output
against potential output. Which of the following statements is
A. When capacity utilization is low, companies use their most
productive and efficient plants and equipment.
B. As capacity utilization increases, companies bring less
efficient plants and equipment on line.
C. When the capacity utilization rate moves above 80%,
inflationary pressures may start to build in the economy.
D. All of the above are true
25. In the comparative international arena of real GDP growth
rates, which country has had the highest growth in real GDP over
the years 1993 to 2005?
A. The United States