39. Bailey goes to the farmer's market and buys produce from a local farmer. What kind of marketing channel does this exemplify?
40. The Rocket Running athleticwear company actively tries to place their products in as many retail stores possible, knowing that the more consumers see their product, the more their product will sell. This is an example of ___________ distribution."
41. Treasure Hunt Shopping Trove is a retail store that buys brand name goods from retailers who are going out of business and liquidating their inventory. Sometimes they also buy goods from wholesalers who have excess brand name goods. As a result, they have an inconsistent assortment of brand name goods offered at low prices. What kind of retailer is Treasure Hunt Shopping Trove?"
42. Ariana is driving down the coast of California and sees a sign saying ""Taste of the Southwest Restaurant: one hour away."" Ariana has never heard of this restaurant before and will probably need to see at least one more ad before she feels ready to try this restaurant. This exemplifies:
43. People buy about the same amount of essential goods such as milk regardless of whether prices increase or decrease. Therefore, it could be said that essential goods such as milk have _________ demand."
39 Direct channel
The goods goes from the producer directly to the final consumer.
This is intensive distribution as the producer is trying to place the product in as many places as possible to increase exposure.
41. Extreme value
They are an extreme value retailer as they procure the product at a relatively lower price . Low price is the main strategy, not product range.
42. Lagged effect
The customer requires more exposure to induce desired behaviour.
43 . Inelastic
As milk has an inelastic demand, the changes in price will have little to no effect in quantity demanded.
(Please consider giving an upvote if you find it useful)
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.