1.How does self-awareness contribute to emotional intelligence?
2. What are some ways to prevent emotions from getting in the way of decision making?
3. Is there such a thing as a universal personality that fits all organizations?
4. How does self-awareness lead to management effectiveness?
5. What are some ways to work with or around strange personalities?
1. Self awareness contributes to emotional intelligence because knowing own's emotions helps to understand other's emotions. A self emotionally awared person knows how to handle emotions because they understand feelings and know the cause of the feelings.
A self awared person knows how other would feel about the given situation because they can identify the source of the feelings and what physical symptoms are manifested in the body due to the given situation.
A person with high self awareness know how to empathise and can understand better what others are experiencing. This is because they have given time to themselves to understand different feelings, pain and sorrow they feel about different scenarios.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.