1. Please explain "Postive of NAFTA"
2. If we don't have NAFTA what happened?
3. If so, alternative?
1) NAFTA: North America Free Trade Agreement.
It is a trilateral trade agreement between USA , Mexico and Canada.
1)Because of this agreement 95% of US citizens are benefitted,
2)US economy increased.
3) Jobs increased due to this agreement there is a open trade between these countries
4) Due to this agreement there is growth in agriculture, infrastructure and transport.
5) There are trade balances and investment among these countries.
2) Without these agreement there will not these much developemnt in the fields of agriculture and transport infrasturcture in those countries. Employment oppurtunities will not be there, Each government should levy taxes on import and exports of this countries which will be leading to competative trade but not an open trade.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.