1. How do you see the role of entrepreneurism being different in large companies versus small companies?
*Please use different answer fromt the chegg because my friend already use it.
Role of entrepreneur differ in small company and in bigger companies due to scale of operation .
Large companies and small companies differ in various ways . Some of them are
* Scale of operation i.e large companies operate on a wider scale in comparison to small industries.
* Larger the company more employers it works with .
* In large company a decision taken in one department has ramifications on other department as well.
* Hopes and aspiration of peoples increses as scale of operation increases. This is because most companies source if financing is by issuing bonds from market . While small firms can use their own funds to start a company.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.