Please don't attempt if you won't do everything. Do everything. Just tell the answer. If you attempt and not complete I will report you. Thank you so much for your help.
91. Which of the following would not be an advantage of buyer brokerage?
A buyer agent can help the buyer negotiate a fair price
A buyer agent can negotiate on behalf of the sellers without violating his or her fiduciary duties to the buyer
A buyer agent owes complete loyalty and confidentiality to the buyer
A buyer agent can show FSBO properties and other non-MLS properties
92. Which of the following is included in the legal concept of land?
The surface of the earth and all natural things permanently attached to the earth
Only the surface of the earth that is delineated by boundaries
The surface of the earth except for lakes and streams
Land and buildings attached to it
93. What hazards of older homes must owners advise prospective buyers about?
94. What is meant by rentable square footage?
All of the floor area of a building
Only the footage that lies within the tenant’s space
Evert area in a building that can be used as workspace
Useable square footage, plus a portion of the common areas
95. What distinguishes a lien from other types of encumbrance?
It involves a monetary claim against the value of a property
It lowers the value of a property
It is created voluntarily by the property owner
It attaches to the owner of the property
96. A property valued at $350,000 has an annual net operating income of $43,750. What is the capitalization rate?
97. What is the fundamental purpose of recording a deed to real property>
Prove that taxes have been paid
Avoid adverse possession
Give the property owner protection against unrecorded claims of ownership
Assemble all relevant documents in a single place
98. Which of the following is not a reason a business might choose to lease instead of purchase a a property?
Owning makes downsizing easier
Leasing is more cost effective
Owning requires a large capital outlay
Leasing allows more flexibility for the owner
99. Fair housing laws are designated to
Give housing choices to the widest range of people
Restrict the housing market
Ensure fair real estate negotiations
100. What is the best definition of an interest in real estate?
Owner of chattels
Ownership of an estate
Ownership of any combination of the bundle of rights to real property
Ownership of a loan on a parcel of real property
Please do everything.
91. A buyer agent can negotiate on behalf of the sellers without violating his or her fiduciary duties to the buyer.
92. The surface of the earth and all natural things permanently attached to the earth.
93. Lead paint
94. Use able square footage, plus a portion of the common areas
95. It involves a monetary claim against the value of a property
96. 12.5% Capitalization rate = (Income/ value of property)* 100 = (43750/350000) 100 = 12.5
97. Avoid adverse possession
98. Owning makes downsizing easier
99. Prohibit discrimination
100. Ownership of any combination of the bundle of rights to real property.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.