a. Graph this utility function.
b. Suppose you have a binary lottery with a 40% chance of $25 and a 60% chance of $100. Draw
the probability tree of this lottery.
c. Show the lottery in Part B on your graph from Part A. You need to show: U(25), U(100), EV,
U(EV), EU, U(CE) and the CE. Be sure to label everything clearly.
d. What can you say about the CE and EV for this lottery? Why?
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.