1. Who were the three major contributors to the UML notation, and what are their contributions?
2. What are the four major components of a use case diagram?
(1 )What are swim lanes used for in an ‘Activity diagram’?
(2) What are forks and joins used for in an ‘Activity diagram’?
4. How do know when to model an activity diagram and when to model sequence diagram?
2. Four major components of the use-case diagram are:
i. Actor: An actor represents some person (or entities) in a given structure playing such functions. The numerous positions portrayed by the actor are the real business positions of consumers of a given system.
ii. Use case: A use case is a graphic illustration of a distinct business feature in a device in a use case diagram.
iii. System boundary: The scope of what a system can be is described by a system boundary. A device is not capable of limitless features. Therefore, use case also have limits defined.
iv. Relationships: Different kinds of relationship exist between use cases. Basically it's the dependency of use case of one another.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.