ADVANTAGES OF ENUMERATED DATA TYPE :
- We can create our own datatype and also tell what values that
data type can take apart from the conventional data types already
known to us such as char, int, float, string, double etc.
- It provides more readibility to the code.
- It can be useful in cases where there is a complicated program
or when multiple programmers are working on any program.
- It helps in reducing the errors.
- It provides more clarity about the usage of the program.
- The scope of enumerated data type can be either global or
local, any of the two.
Please give an upvote if you liked my solution. Thank