1) how many grams of barium nitrate are needed to prepare 100.0 mL of 0.450 M solution?
2) Calculate the Molarity of the solution prepared by dissolving 35.0 g of NaNO3 in a total volume of 150.0 ml solution.
3) What volume of 0.0955 M KMnO4 (aq) solution can be prepared from 1.256 g of KMnO4?
4) what is the molarity of the solution prepared by diluting 45.5 mL of 5.00 M HNO3 to 650.0 ml?
5) what volume of 2.50 M H2O2(aq) do you need to make 400. mL of 0.100 M H2O2(aq)?
6) which of the following contain the fewest atoms? a) 10.0 g Ne, b)10.0 g He, c) 10.0 g Ar, d) 10.0 g Kr, e) 10.0 g Mg
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.