1. What is the final concentration when 475 mL of 6.0 M HCl solution is diluted to a final volume of 1.45 L?
2. A gas has a volume of 675 mL at 308 K and 646 mmHg pressure. What is the volume (L) of the gas at −95°C and a pressure of 1.06 atm (n is constant)?
3. Find out the number of molecules present in 2.54g of copper (I) chloride.
4. Determine the limiting reactant for the following reaction. And, find out grams of CO2 formed from 59.4 grams of O2 and 80.4 grams of CH4? CH4(g) + 2O2(g) à CO2(g) + 2H2O(g)
5. Find out the percent yield for the following reaction if 6.53 g of CH4 produced 7.89g of CO2. CH4 + 2O2 à CO2 + 2H2O
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.