Balance the equation
1. how many grams of oxygen are required to react with 2.30 g dihydrogen sulfide?
2. how many grams of sulfur dioxide. an be produced when 38.9 g oxygen react?
3. how many grams of oxygen are required to produce 55.4 g water vapor?
The balanced equation is
1. The molar masses of oxygen and H2S are 32 g/mol and 34 g/mol respectively
2.30 g H2S
1 mole H2S = 1.5 moles O2
2. The molar mass of SO2 is 64 g/mol
1.216 mol O2
55.4 g water vapor is to be produced. Molar mass of water is 18 g/mol.
Number of moles of water is
1 mol water = 1.5 mol O2
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.