Stages of miosis are.
1. Prophase 1- nuclear envelope breaks , chromosome condenses and crossing over takes place.
2. Metaphase I - holmologus pair align themselves in the equator of the cell.
3. Anaphase I- holmologus chromosome moves to the opposite poles .
4. Telophase I- chromosome gathers at the poles of the cell.
5. Cytokinesis - cytoplasn of the cell devides into two daughter cells.
6. Prophase II - Spindle forms around the chromosome .
7. Metaphase II - chromosome align at the equator .
8. Anaphase II - centromere devides . Chromosome moves to opposite poles.
9. Telophase II - chromosome aggregate at the poles and nuclear envelope forms .
10. Cytokinesis-cytoplasm devides . Four daughter cells from two parent cells are formed.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.