Because individual T cells can rearrange more than one TCR ? chain, each individual ?? T cell [complete the sentence and assess the resulting statements (72-78) as either factually correct (true) or incorrect (false)]:
72. can bind multiple antigens.
73. can bind both class I and class II MHC molecules.
74. cannot bind both class I and class II MHC molecules.
75. can participate in both cellular and humoral immunity.
76. cannot participate in both cellular and humoral immunity.
77. can respond to a hapten attached to a carrier molecule.
78. is not allelically excluded for ? chain.
72) False, T cells each have a single, unique antigen-binding specificity
73) True it bind both MHC I AND MHC II molecules
74) False it bind both MHC I AND MHC II molecules
75) True it can work both humoral and cellular immunity
76) False, it can participate in both humoral and cellular immunity
77) True, because when hapten attached to the carrier molecule immediately the activation of T cells happened
78) false, It is allelically excluded
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.