For the following statements, write ‘E’ (for eukaryotic), ‘P’ (for prokaryotic), or ‘B’ (for both) to denote for which cell type the statement is true.
Ans- 1) Are enclosed by a plasma membrane- E
2) Are relatively small and simple in organization - P
3) Have DNA as the hereditary material - B
4) Contain membrane bound organelles- E
5) Have chromosomes found in an organelle known as the nucleus- E
6) Are the cell type found in the Bacteria and archae - P
7) Are the cell type found in animals, plants, fungi and protists- E
8) Have organelles known as ribosomes- B
9) Have a single, circular chromosomes in a nucleoid region - P
10) Compose the tissues of multicellular organisms- E
Plasma membrane is present in both but prokaryotic cells do not have membrane enclosed organelles .
Both have ribosomes prokaryotic cell have smaller ribosomes while eukaryotes have larger .
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.