Which statement related to tRNA is true?
1) tRNA are involved in transcription
2) There are more tRNAS than amino acids
3) There are as many tRNAs as amino acids
4) There are less tRNAs than amino acids
5) tRNA are involved in transporting mRNAs across the nuclear envelope.
2) A patient suffers from a fungal infection, which medicine are you going to prescribe?
The answers are: Daptomycin, penicillin, none of the answers, tetracycline, platensimycin
Kindly explain your answers. Thank you
1) Option 2 is the right answer as there are more tRNA than amino acids, 30-40 different tRNA in bacteria and 50-100tRNA in plant and animal are reported while 20 standard amino acids reported in the living system. So more than one tRNA is dedicated to a single amino acid.
2) So the right answer would be " none of the answers" because all the listed medicine is a which works against a range of bacterial infection but not a fungal infection.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.