1a. What effect does FSH have on the testes?
1b. What effect does FSH have on the ovaries?
2. What is the main role of progesterone?
3a. What is the function of interstitial (Leydig's ) cells?
3b. What is the function of follicle cells?
4. What does semen contain?
5. Define ovulation.
6. Define implantation.
7. What does HCG do?
8. What do seminiferous tubules do?
9. What is the cervix?
10. Why does semen contain fructose
1a. FSH act on sertoli cells of testes and stimulate sperm production.
1b. FSH stimulate the growth of ovarian follicles to grow into mature follicles.
2. Progesterone is essential for the maintainence of endometrium lining of uterus.
3a. Interstitial cells are supporting cells . These cells synthesize and secrete testicular hormones called androgens.
3b. Follicle cells help in steroidogenesis and growth of follicles.
4. Semen is a seminal fluid that contain spermatozoa , citric acid, free amino acid, fructose, enzymes, phisphorylcholine, prostaglandin .
5. Ovulation is the release of ovum from mature follicle.
6. Embedding of blastocyst in the endometrium of uterus is called Implantation.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.