First question/ what changes happen to :
1.the human body when the temperature drops below zero and
2.what changes happen when the temperature reaches 50 degrees Celsius. How the body is adapting to these extreme temperatures? (Remember we want to know the effect of outside temperature on the human body
1. What happens to the human being when his/her temperature drops below 36 and
2. What happens to them when their temperature goes above 49.
3. What changes happen to the human body especially when the body temperature drops much lower than 34 and much higher than 42 degrees Celsius? (Remember here we are
discussing the internal temperature of the human body and its effect on their being).
1) When the temperature drops below 36, it leads to hypothermia. Signs and symptoms of hypothermia are Shivering, Slow shallow breathing, Weak pulse, Lack of coordination, Memory loss, Loss of conciousness, low energy. The only mechanism the human body has to cool itself is by sweat evaporation.
2) When temperature rise, and reaches 50 degrees celsius the body reacts by increasing blood flow to the skin's surface, taking the heat from within the body to the surface, known as sweat.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.