Plz write in your own text and don't copy answers that was answered before since my teacher has (Plagiarism checker) thank you
1 Describe the histology of the thymus. Where are hormones secreted in the thymus?
2. Describe the different areas of the adrenal gland. What is the function of each? Which area stains the lightest on the microscope slide and why?
3. What is the role of the posterior pituitary, and what is its histology? Use your observations of the slide viewed in this laboratory to support your answer.
4. What role do the follicles in the ovary play in the endocrine system?
5. Describe the difference between tropic and non-tropic hormones
6.What is negative feedback, and how is it applied to the endocrine system?
1. Thymus is lymphoid organ having two lobes ,which are further divided into multiplelobes.Each lobe consist of two regions Cortex and medulla.
Hormones secretes by thymus are thymosin, thymulin and thymopoietin which are produced from reticular epithelial cells of cortex region.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.