can you give me every single questions answers with reference.
1) What do we mean when we use the expression “the human genome”?
2) By what percentage does the human genome differ from person to person?
3) How many genes are there in the human genome?
4) Define: a. exons b. introns c. structural genes d. regulator genes e. satellite DNA
5) What is gene therapy?
1. Human genome is the complete set of nucleic acid sequence for humans. It includes DNA with in chromosomes and DNA within mitochondria
2. 0.1percetage differ from person to person
3. 20000 - 25000 genes
4. a) Exons are part of gene that will encode a part of final mature RNA.
b) Introns are part of that are removed by splicing and not appear in mature RNA.
c) Structural gene is gene that code for a RNA or protein other than regulatory factor
d) Regulator gene is a gene involved in controlling expression of one or more other genes.
e) satelite DNA contains large arrays of tandemly repeating non coding DNA
5. Gene therapy is an experimental technique that use genes to treat or prevent diseases
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.