BALANCE SHEET The assets of Dallas & Associates consist entirely of current assets and net plant and equipment. The firm has total assets of $2.6 million and net plant and equipment equals $2.1 million. It has notes payable of $140,000, long-term debt of $746,000, and total common equity of $1.55 million. The firm does have accounts payable and accruals on its balance sheet. The firm only finances with debt and common equity, so it has no preferred stock on its balance sheet.
5. What is the amount of accounts payable and accruals on its balance sheet? [Hint: Consider this as a single line item on the firm's balance sheet.]
6. What is the firm's networking capital?
7. What is the firm's net operating working capital?
8. What is the monetary difference between your answers to part f and g?
9. What does this difference indicate? (three options to choose from: notes payable balance, accounts payable balance, current liabilities)
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.