I have a question. The paper say, " One AICPA requirement after
the Enron scandal was the requirement of all
?CPA's to have 4 hours continuing education on ethics every two years. Please provide pros and cons to this requirement." Cons is that they can prevent from making mistakes if they continue education. Is there pros for
?this requirement? I need to write this paper for one page and I don't know what do to. Please help me. Thanks.
The Pros of the statement are:
1. CPA's get to know more about the ethical dilemmas in the areas of requirement.
2. They get to know how they need to proceed in such cases.
3. They are throroughly educated with the business ethics.
4. They would get the opportunity to share the knowledge from their fellow members.
5. These excercises would be much more valuable to the service they provide to their clients and all in turn would make our economy to grow high.
Cons would be,
1. They would restrict their time on ethical issues only for 4 hours and
2. They would take this as a cumpolsory and mandatory practise and may not take this by heart.
Get Answers For Free
Most questions answered within 1 hours.