Ask Question and Get Free Answers - JUST Ask And Answer > QA > Business & Finance > Laws & Policies
The question on the corporate income tax

Answers:1   |   LastAnswerAt:2011.05  

lisa green 
Asked at 2011.05.10 21:16:26
I now test the primary title, I want to ask a tax on business aspects of the problem: share of the investee companies from dividends, companies need to pay the tax, provided that the investment units of the invested units and the income tax rate the same.
answer rose zhou  Answered at 2011.05.10 21:16:26
Enterprises in domestic investment, after-tax profits of associates to obtain, since it had been received from investors or joint venture where the corporate income tax authorities. Therefore, investors or participate in after-tax profit share of business parties (dividends), generally no longer pay taxes. With regional differences in income tax rates need to be adjusted. However, the same tax rate no longer pay an overdue tax.
  • Answer This Question:The question on the corporate income tax 

  • insert image

    image url:

    such as:**/**.jpg

    insert video

    vedio url: